Government Business Development
Rodney Swan, Managing Director, BGP Pty Ltd has extensive experience in identifying, analysing and pursuing Government projects requiring a competitive proposal and in managing the preparation of that proposal. Rodney has a solid track record of managing and winning Government tenders. In general, he works with organisations to improve their business development and competitive tendering processes. He also specialises in identifying NSW Government projects during their formative stages. This gives his clients a better understanding of key issues in pursuing these projects.
In addition, Rodney works with his clients to initiate projects and to prepare proposals to submit to the Government for adoption. In this way, Rodneys clients can clearly articulate their case to the Government and improve their chances of having their proposals adopted.
Rodney uses his extensive network of contacts and his knowledge of the Government sector to identify, assess and pursue new business opportunities in a wide range of projects.
Rodney Swan can assist you to:
- Prepare a strategic business plan for the Government sectorAssess the current status of your services in the Government sector including your performance in securing and expanding its business in the recent past, say in the last 12 months.
Analyse the marketing strategy that accompanied each nominated opportunity. Re-examine the range of products and services that you can offer to the Government sector. Using the information obtained from the above activities to reassess and to assist you to prepare and update your strategic business development plan outlining alternative options for you to secure work in the Government sector. Identify appropriate business opportunities in the Government sector and develop an early warning strategy with a recommended approach. Prepare a competitor analysis and assess their approach.
- Review and improve your internal tendering and bid management systems and procedures.
- Prepare and develop project briefs for identified projects.
- Advise on the best bureaucratic and commercial approach to maximise its chances of securing the target projects.
- Promote your organisation to the executives and decision makers influential in the relevant agencies.
Contact Us to find out more!