Tender Tip Number 7
The Standard Tender
In our experience, all submissions embody a great number of common elements. You should take advantage of this fact and create a standard tender submission or document. The standard tender should be prepared and be available "off the shelf" ready to be modified for a specific tender. This document should:
- Always be ready and waiting on the shelf.
- Modified to the present circumstances as early as possible.
- Be constantly updated and continuously improved.
- Incorporate the lessons learnt or innovations from previous tenders.
The preparation and updating of a standard tender has a number of advantages:
- It helps you to be more organised during the preparation of a tender and helps prevent that last minute rush.
- Since each tender is a further development of a previous one, it provides an opportunity to enhance existing material.
- Time is saved by not having to rewrite foundation material, for example resumes or quality assurance documents.
- Every item required for the tender is placed in the relevant section. You do not have loose paper with valuable information floating around liable to
- It allows you to perform quickly and efficiently when you hear of a tender opportunity - giving you a competitive advantage in the preparation time saved.
Winning Competitive Tenders, Do It
Contact Us to purchase!